3.03.2010

Holllaaa ECID!





Shout out to all the wonderful, talented students in the Endicott College Interior Design program. I had a visit with them during their class today, and was able to share some of my personal and professional work. Upon taking a peek at some of their sketches, everyone seems to be on the right track to nailing down perspective drawing, and shading / shadows.

I have posted a couple of my favorites up here for you to take a peek at, and have a couple links to share with you that my colleagues recommended:



Hopefully you will find enjoyment in rendering, and it will not seem like homework at all =) I actually find it pretty therapeutic once I gain some momentum with one.

Please do not hesitate to contact me, as I would be more than happy to answer your rendering / Interiors questions, or be a second pair of eyes for your presentation work.
BEST of luck everyone!!!
~Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment